MY SHIRT ARRIVED.
hearing people chew is seriously the worst sound in the world
TheCakeBar’s Pastel Christmas!
I love getting inspiration for all of my roundups! teehee….
As many of you know by now, I’ve decided to make a new series of posts that will highlight what’s trending @TheCakeBar!!! (what’s popular right now)
Why? Cuz I’m trying to add new twists to the blog and make it more interesting for you guys!
So….above are pictures of recipes that I’ve collected recently or over the years from wonderful blogs all over the internet with fun ideas for Christmas themed party recipes!
But these recipes are not your traditional Christmas green & red color palette! These are pastel colored cookies, cakes and other edible goodies! Fun times!!!!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes and tutorials!
Stay tuned for other ‘themed’dessert trending posts! I’ll have them all tagged here @ TheCakeBar
- Ombre Pastel Cake Tutorial (with video!) - Gorgeous gradient cake with enough sparkle and pizazz for any Christmas party!
- Snowflake Macarons - Simple Snowflake decoration can change the entire look and feel of your favorite french macaron cookies!
- Aqua and Pink Asian Sugar Cookies - Ice blue Japanese style decorated sugar cookies! (in Japanese)
- Lavender Cake Balls Tutorial - Sparkly, and festive! almost too gorgeous to eat!
- Penguin Winter Cookies Tutorial - Beautiful tutorial on how to decorate pastel sugar cookies!
- Purple Petal Cake Tutorial - Even without any Christmasy decorations it’s a perfect cake for just about any holiday party!
- Christmas Tree Cookies Tutorial- Cute! cute! cute! Yummy for eating but so pretty you can even hang them as ornaments on your Christmas tree!
- Mini Graham Crackers Houses 8 different mini gingerbread style houses but made with graham crackers instead!
- Meringue Roses - Chocolate dipped rose shaped pink meringue cookies! A lovely and elegant Christmas treat!
- Ice Blue Igloo Cake Tutorial - Winter cake tutorial for ambitious and creative bakers! The perfect centerpiece for any Christmas party!
- Christmas Tree Meringues - Pastel green meringue cookies shaped like Christmas trees! How creative!
- Pastel Peppermint Patties - Peppermint+Christmas+Pastel = Perfect Christmas combinations!
- Pink Pastel Gingerbread House Tutorial - How-to silver & pink gingerbread house tutorial!
- Tips and Baking Help - Useful guide to help you learn more about baking!
- Search The Cake Bar for more Christmas Tutorials and Recipes!
Questions concerns? contact me @ thecakebar or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve noticed that it’s synonymous with #sobbing hysterically or #feels. Hashtag and all.
I think something’s wrong with my circuitry…
child: mummy was daddy you first love
me: oh no that was will herondale
me: no thats was Tobias Eaton
me; mmm no that was Augustus Waters
child: what about the fourth
me: ha ha no that was Jace Herondale
me: i think that’s when i met…
me: no that was Percy Jackson
So my parents’ terrace has a little hole in it, for drainage.
My dog thinks it’s a window, though.
She stays like this for hours.
And tomorrow night,
Lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year.
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I’m older,
Mother might just
Let me go …
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ dolce & gabbana fall 2006